Food Safety, Sanitation, and Personal Hygiene
- Describe food safety regulations
- Describe the causes and prevention of foodborne illnesses
- Describe the principles of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Describe general food-handling and storage procedures
- Describe the procedures for maintaining workplace sanitation and personal hygiene
This material is intended as a review of food safety regulations and principles and not a replacement for required food safety training or certification.