About This Guide
I. Accounts and Users
1. Pressbooks for B.C. and the Yukon
2. Pressbooks Accounts
3. Passwords and Usernames
4. Provide Access to Others
II. Book Set Up
6. Accessibility for Administrators
7. Language and Script Support
8. Annotation with Hypothes.is
10. The Dashboard
11. Add a New Book
12. Parts: Add, Change, Organize
13. Chapters: Add, Change, Organize
14. Front Matter: Add, Change, Organize
15. Back Matter: Add, Change, Organize
16. Automatic Pages and Features
17. Word Count
III. Add Content
18. Create New Content
19. Import Options for Pressbooks Content
20. Clone a Book
21. Import a Pressbooks File
22. Import from WordPress
23. Import a Web Page or Pressbooks Webbook
24. Import a Word Document
25. Copy and Paste from Word
26. Import a Google Doc
27. Import an OpenDocument Text (ODT) File
28. Import an EPUB File
IV. Enhance Content
29. Hyperlink Material
30. Blockquotes and Pullquotes
31. Lists: Bulleted and Numbered
33. Images and Files
35. Videos, Audio, and Interactive Media
36. Media Attributions
37. Footnotes and Endnotes
38. Glossary Terms
39. Revisions Tool
40. Formatting Tips and Problems
41. Math Support
V. LaTeX Questions Answered
42. Where can I learn about LaTeX?
43. What is LaTeX?
44. How do you write a LaTeX expression in Pressbooks?
45. Which LaTeX commands work in Pressbooks?
46. How do I view an expression as it appears in LaTeX markup?
47. What is the difference between MathJax and QuickLaTeX?
48. How do I know if I'm using MathJax or QuickLaTeX?
49. Should LaTeX be used for all expressions, including simple ones?
50. Is there a simple website or application that I can use to test my LaTeX before adding it to Pressbooks?
51. What kind of symbols can I write using LaTeX?
52. Why won't my LaTeX render properly in the PDF export of my book when it works fine in the web book?
VI. Plugin Features
53. Activate Plugins
54. H5P for Interactive Material
56. WP Quick LaTeX
57. Third-Party Plugins
VII. Delete Content
58. Delete a Chapter
59. Delete a Part
60. Delete a Book
VIII. Prepare for Publication
61. Book Cover
62. Book Info Page
63. Add Contributors
64. Export Files
65. Make a Book Public
67. Pressbooks Directory
68. Export Content into an LMS Course
69. Book Statistics Inside Pressbooks
70. Statistics for BCcampus Publications
X. Pressbooks Support Resources
71. Pressbooks Updates
72. Pressbooks Video Tutorial Series
73. LaTeX Support
74. Webinar PowerPoint Slides
75. Webinar Recordings
76. Pressbooks FAQ
77. Pressbooks Feedback
Appendix A: Administrators, Developers, Technical Support
Appendix B: Pressbooks Catalogues
Appendix C: OpenStax Textbooks in Pressbooks
Appendix D: Other Pressbooks Resources
List of Links by Chapter for Print Users
Pressbooks Guide by BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.