This guide is written for anyone who will be facilitating peer support training for students engaging in post-secondary peer support work.
In this guide we will cover:
- Which modules and sections should be covered for various roles under the umbrella of peer support
- What to encourage students to read on their own
- How to create a lesson plan
- Ideas for discussion questions
- Ideas for group activities
This guide must be read in conjunction with the PSI Peer Support Training Peer Leadership and Facilitation module, which covers the basics of facilitation. We will not be covering those here.