Want to create or adapt OER like this? Learn how BCcampus supports open education and how you can access Pressbooks.
Book Contents Navigation
For Students: How to Access and Use this Textbook
About BCcampus Open Education
1. The Place Value System
2. Adding Whole Numbers
3. Subtracting Whole Numbers
4. Multiplying Whole Numbers
5. Dividing Whole Numbers
6. Whole Numbers Quiz
7. The Basics of Fractions
8. Adding and Subtracting Fractions
9. Multiplying Fractions
10. Dividing Fractions
11. Fractions Quiz
12. Understanding Decimal Notation
13. Compare and Round Decimals
14. Convert Decimals to Fractions
15. Convert Fractions to Decimals
16. Decimals Quiz
17. What is a Percent Anyway?
18. Ratios and Fractions and How They Relate to Percentage
19. Finding the Percentage of a Given Number
20. Change as a Percent and Percent Change
21. Percentage Quiz
Appendix A: Times Tables
Appendix B: Answers to Practice Questions
Appendix C: Offline Copies of Chapter Quizzes
If using the print, PDF, or eBook copy of this book, navigate to the above link to complete the quiz. However, the quiz questions are also provided in Appendix C at the end of the book for offline use.
Math for Trades: Volume 1 by Chad Flinn and Mark Overgaard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.