Appendix C: Additional Resources
Campus Stores Canada: Provider of educational resources, professional development, and professional support to member stores that serve students, faculty, staff, vendors, and the government.
College and University Print Management Association of Canada (CUPMAC): From their website: “Established in 1968, CUPMAC is a community for print managers and industry professionals from post-secondary institutions across Canada to share knowledge, advance their operations and navigate the evolving print industry.”
National Association of College Stores (NACS): The professional trade association of the campus store industry, representing nearly 4,000 campuses in the U.S. and Canada and approximately 1,000 companies that supply goods and services to campus stores.
- CAMEX: The Campus Market Expo is the annual convention for NACS.
The below printing and print-on-demand services are a sample of those used by readers and publishers of open educational resources:
- More than a Button: Getting Open Textbooks into Print (Rebus Foundation)
- OER in Print in the The OER Starter Kit (Iowa State University Digital Press)
- Printing OER in the Student Guide to Open Educational Resources (North Shore Community College Open Textbook Initiative)
- OER: Working with the Bookstore & Print Shop (Hudson Valley Community College)
- Working With the Campus Bookstore in the Zero Textbook Cost Degree Toolkit (Toronto Metropolitan University)
- This list is not intended to be an endorsement of these services. ↵