The Getting Ready for Work-Integrated Learning is a project realized thanks to the Time Investment Grant funding opportunity from BCcampus. The building of a resource like this would not be possible without the talents and contributions of key individuals:
- Thank you to Carolee Clyne from BCcampus for all her support.
- Thank you to Paula Hayden, (Acting) Dean of the Centre for Teaching and Learning at the College of New Caledonia for her support.
- The writing talents, constructive suggestions, and timely guidance were part of a team effort that could not have been realized without the dedication of Emily Ballantyne (Curriculum Developer), Deb Nielsen (Curriculum Developer), and Melissa Fournier (Work-Integrated Learning Coordinator), all at the College of New Caledonia.
- Thank you to Mike Ray for his consultation on Universal Design for Learning principles.
- Additional guidance for cultural content and alignment was with many thanks to Marlene Erickson (Executive Director Aboriginal Education), Auroara Leigh (Curriculum Developer, Indigenous), Corinne George (Regional Campus Principal), Troy Morin (Regional Campus Principal), Bruce Allan (Instructor in Aboriginal Studies), Bill Poser (Subject Matter Expert), and Marnie Brenner (Curriculum Developer), and all at the College of New Caledonia.
- Thank you also to Faatimah Murad for her early contribution.