4 Bisect an Angle
- Set your compass to a radius of reasonable distance inside the angle and swing it from the to create an inside the angle.
- . Draw a line () from the 2 points that cross the lines that make the angle.
- Now, the line (chord). You can use the vertex as one point, so you only need arc outside the chord. Set your compass to approximately ¾ of the length of the line.
- Keeping this distance set on your compass, swing arcs from both ends of the line.
- Draw a line through the vertex to the intersection of the arcs.
the point at which an angle is formed
a portion of a circumference
a straight line from 2 points on a circumference
to divide in half