8 Draw an Arc Through Three Points
- Establish three random points. (Under normal conditions, these points will not be random.)
- Draw two lines to connect the points.
- the two lines and create lines.
- Where the two perpendicular lines cross becomes the point for the .
- Set your compass from the established radius point to one of the three points.
- Swing the arc through the points.
to divide in half
a line/plane which is 90° to another
the distance from center to any point of the circumference, half the diameter
a portion of a circumference