It can be helpful to check in on ourselves and our well-being regularly. Knowing who we are, and how we feel when we are at our best can help to become more aware of difficult feelings, and patterns that are not serving us.
- This describes me when I’m at my best:
- (Example: I like to laugh. I like to spend time with my friends. I like to explore nature.)
- These are my strengths (we are not talking about skills here, but rather character strengths):
- (Example: I am a hard worker. I am energetic. I am calm. I have a good sense of humour. I am kind.)
- When I am doing well, this is how my body feels:
- (Example: I have energy. I have a health issue, so I am often tired. I feel strong.)