About BCcampus Open Education
1. Pressbooks for B.C. and the Yukon
2. Pressbooks Accounts
3. Passwords and Usernames
4. Provide Access to Others
5. Create a New Book
6. Create Non-English Resources
7. Structure the Book: Parts and Chapters
8. Front and Back Matter
9. Book Appearance and Formatting
10. Word Count
11. Import Options for Pressbooks Content
12. Clone a Book
13. Import a Pressbooks or WordPress File
14. Import a Web Page or Pressbooks Webbook
15. Import a Word Document
16. Copy and Paste from Word
17. Import a Google Doc
18. Import an OpenDocument Text (ODT) File
19. Import an EPUB File
20. Create Accessible Resources
21. Using the Pressbooks Editor
22. Hyperlink Material
23. Blockquotes and Pullquotes
24. Lists: Bulleted and Numbered
26. Images and Files
28. Videos, Audio, and Interactive Media
29. Media Attributions
30. Footnotes and Endnotes
31. Glossary Terms
32. Revisions Tool
33. Formatting Tips and Problems
34. Math Support
35. Where can I learn about LaTeX?
36. What is LaTeX?
37. How do I write a LaTeX expression in Pressbooks?
38. Which LaTeX commands work in Pressbooks?
39. How do I view an expression as it appears in LaTeX markup?
40. What is the difference between MathJax and QuickLaTeX?
41. How do I know if I'm using MathJax or QuickLaTeX?
42. Should LaTeX be used for all expressions, including simple ones?
43. Is there a simple website or application that I can use to test my LaTeX before adding it to Pressbooks?
44. What kind of symbols can I write using LaTeX?
45. How do I cross something out?
46. How do I create an array using LaTeX?
47. How do I make brackets around an expression bigger?
48. How do I write the correlation coefficient?
49. Can I use characters from the Pressbooks special character bank in LaTeX commands?
50. Why won't my LaTeX render properly in the PDF export of my book when it works fine in the web book?
51. Activate Plugins
52. H5P for Interactive Material
54. WP Quick LaTeX
55. Third-Party Plugins
56. Delete a Chapter
57. Delete a Part
58. Delete a Book
59. Create a Book Cover
60. Fill Out the Book Info Page
61. Export Files
62. Make a Book Public
64. Pressbooks Directory
65. Import an Open Textbook into a LMS
66. For Students: How to Read the Book
67. Book Statistics Inside Pressbooks
68. Statistics for Books in the B.C. Open Textbook Collection
69. Statistics for BCcampus Publications
71. Pressbooks Video Tutorial Series
72. LaTeX Support
73. Pressbooks FAQ
74. Pressbooks Updates
75. Pressbooks Feedback
76. The Dashboard
77. Accessibility of Pressbooks
78. Content Disclaimer
79. Annotation with Hypothes.is
Appendix A: Administrators, Developers, Technical Support
Appendix B: Pressbooks Catalogues
Appendix C: Editable OpenStax Textbooks
Appendix D: Other Pressbooks Resources
Import Content into Pressbooks
See the “Option 2: Clone a copy of an existing book” section in the Create a New Book chapter.
Pressbooks Guide by BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.