About BCcampus Open Education
1. Pressbooks for B.C. and the Yukon
2. Pressbooks Accounts
3. Passwords and Usernames
4. Provide Access to Others
6. Accessibility for Administrators
7. Language and Script Support
8. Annotation with Hypothes.is
10. The Dashboard
11. Add a New Book
12. Parts: Add, Change, Organize
13. Chapters: Add, Change, Organize
14. Front Matter: Add, Change, Organize
15. Back Matter: Add, Change, Organize
16. Automatic Pages and Features
17. Word Count
18. Create New Content
19. Import Options for Pressbooks Content
20. Clone a Book
21. Import a Pressbooks File
22. Import from WordPress
23. Import a Web Page or Pressbooks Webbook
24. Import a Word Document
25. Copy and Paste from Word
26. Import a Google Doc
27. Import an OpenDocument Text (ODT) File
28. Import an EPUB File
29. Hyperlink Material
30. Blockquotes and Pullquotes
31. Lists: Bulleted and Numbered
33. Images and Files
35. Videos, Audio, and Interactive Media
36. Media Attributions
37. Footnotes and Endnotes
38. Glossary Terms
39. Revisions Tool
40. Formatting Tips and Problems
41. Math Support
42. Where can I learn about LaTeX?
43. What is LaTeX?
44. How do I write a LaTeX expression in Pressbooks?
45. Which LaTeX commands work in Pressbooks?
46. How do I view an expression as it appears in LaTeX markup?
47. What is the difference between MathJax and QuickLaTeX?
48. How do I know if I'm using MathJax or QuickLaTeX?
49. Should LaTeX be used for all expressions, including simple ones?
50. Is there a simple website or application that I can use to test my LaTeX before adding it to Pressbooks?
51. What kind of symbols can I write using LaTeX?
52. How do I cross something out?
53. How do I create an array using LaTeX?
54. How do I make brackets around an expression bigger?
55. How do I write the correlation coefficient?
56. Can I use characters from the Pressbooks special character bank in LaTeX commands?
57. Why won't my LaTeX render properly in the PDF export of my book when it works fine in the web book?
58. Activate Plugins
59. H5P for Interactive Material
61. WP Quick LaTeX
62. Third-Party Plugins
63. Delete a Chapter
64. Delete a Part
65. Delete a Book
66. Book Cover
67. Book Info Page
68. Add Contributors
69. Export Files
70. Make a Book Public
72. Pressbooks Directory
73. Import an Open Textbook into a LMS
74. For Students: How to Read the Book
75. Book Statistics Inside Pressbooks
76. Statistics for BCcampus Publications
78. Pressbooks Video Tutorial Series
79. LaTeX Support
80. Pressbooks FAQ
81. Pressbooks Updates
82. Pressbooks Feedback
Appendix A: Administrators, Developers, Technical Support
Appendix B: Pressbooks Catalogues
Appendix C: OpenStax Textbooks in Pressbooks
Appendix D: Other Pressbooks Resources
List of Links by Chapter for Print Users
Pressbooks Guide by BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.