About BCcampus Open Education
1. Pressbooks for B.C. and the Yukon
2. Pressbooks Accounts
3. Passwords and Usernames
4. Provide Access to Others
5. Content Disclaimer
7. Accessibility for Administrators
8. Language and Script Support
9. Annotation with Hypothes.is
11. The Dashboard
12. Add a New Book
13. Parts: Add, Change, Organize
14. Chapters: Add, Change, Organize
15. Front Matter: Add, Change, Organize
16. Back Matter: Add, Change, Organize
17. Automatic Pages and Features
18. Word Count
19. Create New Content
20. Import Options for Pressbooks Content
21. Clone a Book
22. Import a Pressbooks File
23. Import from WordPress
24. Import a Web Page or Pressbooks Webbook
25. Import a Word Document
26. Copy and Paste from Word
27. Import a Google Doc
28. Import an OpenDocument Text (ODT) File
29. Import an EPUB File
30. Hyperlink Material
31. Blockquotes and Pullquotes
32. Lists: Bulleted and Numbered
34. Images and Files
36. Videos, Audio, and Interactive Media
37. Media Attributions
38. Footnotes and Endnotes
39. Glossary Terms
40. Revisions Tool
41. Formatting Tips and Problems
42. Math Support
43. Where can I learn about LaTeX?
44. What is LaTeX?
45. How do I write a LaTeX expression in Pressbooks?
46. Which LaTeX commands work in Pressbooks?
47. How do I view an expression as it appears in LaTeX markup?
48. What is the difference between MathJax and QuickLaTeX?
49. How do I know if I'm using MathJax or QuickLaTeX?
50. Should LaTeX be used for all expressions, including simple ones?
51. Is there a simple website or application that I can use to test my LaTeX before adding it to Pressbooks?
52. What kind of symbols can I write using LaTeX?
53. How do I cross something out?
54. How do I create an array using LaTeX?
55. How do I make brackets around an expression bigger?
56. How do I write the correlation coefficient?
57. Can I use characters from the Pressbooks special character bank in LaTeX commands?
58. Why won't my LaTeX render properly in the PDF export of my book when it works fine in the web book?
59. Activate Plugins
60. H5P for Interactive Material
62. WP Quick LaTeX
63. Third-Party Plugins
64. Delete a Chapter
65. Delete a Part
66. Delete a Book
67. Book Cover
68. Book Info Page
69. Add Contributors
70. Export Files
71. Make a Book Public
73. Pressbooks Directory
74. Import an Open Textbook into a LMS
75. For Students: How to Read the Book
76. Book Statistics Inside Pressbooks
77. Statistics for Books in the B.C. Open Textbook Collection
78. Statistics for BCcampus Publications
80. Pressbooks Video Tutorial Series
81. LaTeX Support
82. Pressbooks FAQ
83. Pressbooks Updates
84. Pressbooks Feedback
Appendix A: Administrators, Developers, Technical Support
Appendix B: Pressbooks Catalogues
Appendix C: OpenStax Textbooks in Pressbooks
Appendix D: Other Pressbooks Resources
List of Links by Chapter for Print Users
In this guide, also see LaTeX Questions Answered and LaTeX Support.
Pressbooks Guide by BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.