Want to create or adapt OER like this? Learn how BCcampus supports open education and how you can access Pressbooks.
Book Contents Navigation
About BCcampus Open Education
1. Pressbooks Accounts
2. Passwords and Usernames
3. Provide Access to Others
4. Create a New Book
5. Create Non-English Resources
6. Structure the Book: Parts and Chapters
7. Front and Back Matter
8. Book Appearance and Formatting
9. Word Count
10. Import Options for Pressbooks Content
11. Clone a Book
12. Import a Pressbooks or WordPress File
13. Import a Web Page or Pressbooks Webbook
14. Import a Word Document
15. Copy and Paste
16. Import a Google Doc
17. Import an OpenDocument Text (ODT) File
18. Import an EPUB File
19. Create Accessible Resources
20. Using the Pressbooks Editor
21. Hyperlink Material
22. Blockquotes and Pullquotes
23. Lists: Bulleted and Numbered
25. Images and Files
27. Videos, Audio, and Interactive Media
28. Media Attributions
29. Footnotes and Endnotes
30. Glossary Terms
31. Revisions Tool
32. Formatting Tips and Problems
33. Math Support
34. Where can I learn about LaTeX?
35. What is LaTeX?
36. How do I write a LaTeX expression in Pressbooks?
37. Which LaTeX commands work in Pressbooks?
38. How do I view an expression as it appears in LaTeX markup?
39. What is the difference between MathJax and QuickLaTeX?
40. How do I know if I'm using MathJax or QuickLaTeX?
41. Should LaTeX be used for all expressions, including simple ones?
42. Is there a simple website or application that I can use to test my LaTeX before adding it to Pressbooks?
43. What kind of symbols can I write using LaTeX?
44. How do I cross something out?
45. How do I write a fraction in LaTeX?
46. How do I create an array using LaTeX?
47. How do I create a long division equation in LaTeX?
48. How do I make brackets around an expression bigger?
49. How do I write the correlation coefficient?
50. Can I use characters from the Pressbooks special character bank in LaTeX commands?
51. Why won't my LaTeX render properly in the PDF export of my book when it works fine in the web book?
52. LaTeX Equation Templates
53. Activate Plugins
54. H5P for Interactive Material
57. WP QuickLaTeX
58. Third-Party Plugins
59. Delete a Chapter
60. Delete a Part
61. Delete a Book
62. Create a Book Cover
63. Fill Out the Book Info Page
64. Export Files
65. Make a Book Public
66. Pressbooks Directory
67. Import an Open Textbook into an LMS
68. Book Statistics Inside Pressbooks
69. Statistics for Books in the B.C. Open Textbook Collection
70. Statistics for BCcampus Publications
72. Pressbooks Video Tutorial Series
73. LaTeX Support
74. Pressbooks FAQ
75. Pressbooks Updates
76. Pressbooks Feedback
77. What You Can Do with Pressbooks
78. The Admin Interface
79. Accessibility of Pressbooks
80. Content Disclaimer
81. Annotation with Hypothesis
Appendix A: Administrators, Developers, Technical Support
Appendix B: Pressbooks Catalogues
Appendix C: Editing OpenStax Textbooks
Appendix D: Other Pressbooks Resources
Pressbooks Guide by OER Production Team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.