Health, Medical, and Social Work
From Oregon State University.
Downloadable images (CC BY-SA)
- Chromosome terminology
- DNA helicase, DNA replication
- DNA ligase, DNA replication
- DNA polymerase, DNA replication
- Egg and Sperm
- Independent assortment
- Messenger RNA – simple
- Multiple ribosomes translation, protein synthesis
- Rough ER close up: Showing a ribosome creating a polypeptide which is folded into a secondary structure in the lumen of the rER
- Synapsis and Crossing Over with Labels
- Synapsis and Crossing Over No Labels
- Transcription and translation
- Types of RNA
An undergraduate medical-level resource for foundational knowledge across the disciplines of genetics, cell biology and biochemistry. This text is designed for a course in first year undergraduate medical course that is delivered typically before students start to explore systems physiology and pathophysiology.
Genetics, Agriculture, and Biotechnology (CC BY-NC-SA)
This textbook provides an introduction to plant genetics and biotechnology for the advancement of agriculture. A clear and structured introduction to the topic for learners new to the field of genetics, the book includes: an introduction to the life cycle of the cell, DNA and how it relates to genes and chromosomes, DNA analysis, recombinant DNA, biotechnology, and transmission genetics.
- BC Map © Adamwashere is licensed under a CC BY-NC-SA (Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike) license